Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Sto. Niño Hospital



This is  where i worked since i started my private practice after my ob gyn residency training in 1987.






The hospital was established by my parents, Dr. Pablito V. Mendoza
and Dr. Rosalinda Fernandez Mendoza. 




It was founded  in 1968 and  called
Sto. Niño Clinic located in Poblacion, Bustos, Bulacan.





How Sto Niño Clinic transformed into a secondary hospital was through the hardship and dedication of my parents.






Together with my brother Dr. Pablito F Mendoza Jr, we established our practice here and helped our parents in the evolution of this hospital.  We  invited new and talented consultants in different fields of Medicine to allow us to continue our commitment in providing the best health care to our patients.







Join me as I show you our hospital ...
First we built the annex building where 9 private  rooms were added in 2005.








                                
     Then this was followed by the extension building in 2008 which houses the laboratory, Radiology- CT scan and ICU with  recovery and waiting area on the first floor while private and  modernized  rooms were put up on the second floor. Our late father and then medical director personally supervised the construction of the buildings.



blessing of the extension bldg

facade of the first floor extension bldg
4 beds ICU
nurses station at second floor ext bldg
                                           
    



 We've also added hemodialysis center, 2d echo and ultrasound rooms.  
     




     We also have a  conference room for our monthly meeting and used this area for the  purpose of continuing education of our staff. We also have a  hospital canteen.


                                 

   CCTV was installed for added security of the area. We also have a garden with mysteries of the holy rosary station for those who would like to medidate and pray  and a  play area.


cctv










  My clinic was renovated and I love how it looks now.


with my long time secretary Ms. Jenny Iliscupidez



This has been my second home for the past14 years . It makes me feel blessed that I get to see patients from all walks of life, from a colleague  to a problematic teenager who needed immediate care. While OB GYN is my line of practice, I am also like a family doctor to most of my patients because they also refer medical cases of  their family members and relatives.
  I enjoy and give passion to my work  because  at the end of the day I can say to myself that Ive done the best I could in treating my patients and giving support to their families.















Recently, we renovated our emergency room. We have 24 hours resident doctor on duty to take the emergency referrals .






My brother who is also an anesthesiologist is the administrator of the hospital.


     Together we see  each patient with the goals our parents taught us: to treat each patient with dignity and compassion. We also supervise the running of the hospital with the guidance of our  mother, the medical directress.





   This year we are planning on another extension building to house our new operating room and delivery room
 complex and neonatal ICU. We're planning on putting up more doctors office in the main building.


   Our hospital was recently awarded by Philhealth as an Outstanding Medical Provider in 2010.  We are also  accredited with the different HMO's like Maxicare, Caritas, Cocolife, Valuecare, Intellicare, Goldcare,Medicard, Prudential life and others.


   We try to maintain the high standard medical care by retaining dedicated nursing staff and hardworking personnel.







Our Mission
 We commit ourselves to be the hospital of choice by providing a total personalized quality healthcare and best possible service for total patient and family satisfaction.


I am a part of this hospital and I commit myself in making this mission possible.








1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Ate Mavic for this nice blog and for making Sto. Nino Hospital a best medical facility!

    Do you want us to put up Tibiao Fish Spa in your place to cater for psoriasis and eczema patients in Luzon area? It has a big potential market. Hopefully we could establish medical researches with regards to skin care problems.

    Fish spa also helps to speed the wound or burn healing process. It could also be a good relaxation for patients.

    Hope to visit your place soon. Best regards to everyone especially to the kids!

    God bless your good heart always...

    Jun-jun

    ReplyDelete