Tuesday, July 22, 2014

i art u

Before... I used to buy artworks to fill an empty wall in our house...


or I see a connection between myself and the artwork.

Im an OB GYN
Now ...with so much in hand..
its quite hard to justify why I  love  to collect artworks.
I simply think I have that "art fever"  and
   afflicted with the so called "art-thritis".


Most of my art pieces were acquired through an online auction like Art for Humanity and
Saturday Art Group. Paintings here were donated by artists and collectors alike for a worthy cause.


Most of the time I was outbidded but nevertheless here are some pieces I have won.
... Solomon Saprid. Though not a sculpture Im satisfied with this one.


Addie Cukingnan..I really love her flower rendition.



From Saturday Art Group...

Buds Convocar...
Hopefully next time I can get his mixed  media work.


Hermes Alegre.. NY sketch

Vic Bachoco with his signature "dish".



Franklin "Caña" Valencia whom I got this remarkable piece.

I liked the originality of his work.The signature C shape in every piece of art.



Buddy Ching who is also a Bulakeño..



The Tuesday Art Group graced the "Minasa Festival" of our town this year. I attended their on- the -spot painting.


Through them I have acquired my first Angel Cacnio work.


Mr.  Jun  Martinez. Hoping that I could get one of his signature piece.



Sir Rudolf Gonzales  and Dr. Ton Raymundo who did my portrait.



Miss Menchu Arandilla the lovely artist of the group with a name of her own.



Recently I invited the Tanay Artist headed by Mr. Jun Tiongco . It feels good to finally meet the artist of some of my artworks.
 
They did on the spot sketching at Villa Rosalinda.
 Mr Jun Tiongco...Simple man with tons of talent.



Mhar Baez whom I have several pieces...





Sir William Alcantara a simple man  yet equally good.





Mr. Roger Fulgado..still best with his landscape.




Sir Mon Vivas and his unique style.


Through  facebook I have met some more  artists...

Sir Rafael Maniago from Pampanga. Very down to earth artist.



Lucban artist Mr. Noel Bueza. His pen and ink is truly amazing.




Some more notable work of arts from Bulacan Artist

Rex Tatlonghari..  I commisioned him to do this cycad plant painting.





I also asked him to do this "Aba Lluch Dalena" inspired painting of a womans delicate part.



Julian Eymard Paguiligan. Well detailed work of art.


Some more artworks from...
Sir Antonio Calma


 Jose Baguio Yap..



Harlem Barilea..

Carlos Cee Cadid with my daughter Nica
Very keen on his portrait.


Ma'am Lydia Velasco ..im so happy i finally got this one.
 
 Sir Romulo Olazo...
a real master in this field.

 

I cant help but admire the artists and their works.
...such very fine stroke of brush, detailed visualization , acute perception, heaps of tenacity
and they can produce a  work of art appreciated by many generations.

I salute our Filipino artists!

2 comments: