Thursday, January 22, 2015

Kaya ko Kayaking!

Obviously running is second nature to me but adventurous as I am while running by the riverside I noticed this vessel floating by the river.




I gave it a try and paddled my way out. I liked what I felt. This is in contrast with running as I have to exercise my upper extremities.



The following week...this kayak was born.


I had the unexplainable excitement to this newbie.
I watched videos from you tube and reading from google made me find myself into it.


This time its my hands that bring me to serene places which contrastingly I cannot find in running.


There is gliding and swift flowing and coordination between kayak and the water.



There is that satisfying passivity of that stroke. Truly a working exploration.



I am simply amazed that my body, both hands and feet can bring me to Gods wonderful creation.


Now…its a family affair.












No comments:

Post a Comment