Saturday, October 03, 2015

25/50 UST Medicine 1991



excerpts from my husbands write up on his  25 years as a doctor

SILVER LINING IN GOLDEN YEARS

I still have postpartum dreams of my dystoxic medical student's life. I promised myself not anyone of my kids would suffer the same precipitous and hemorrhagic experience. 


....But that was  25 years ago..( i still have the nightmares!) and realized that those were just labor pains,



to give birth to a life  of fullfilment not only for myself and my family , but to be given the power as Gods instrument in safely bringing life into this world. 



It wasnt my plan, it was Gods.


I never regret being a doctor ( much more being part of ust med class 91) , 



Long live batch 91! Remember, we're alredy 50 right?
                               Hopefully,   we still have 50 left!


We're not getting OLD...we're getting GOLD!

Merry silver anniversary and a happy golden year!!




Factoid:

I have no grad.picture in our yearbook .we were very toxic that time in our medicine rotation.Now's my time!...
My wife's an OB too. Ironically , my eldest son and my only daughter are in UST BS Bio..hopefully, my youngest son will follow…




No comments:

Post a Comment