Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Morning Rounds...morning bliss!

Upon waking up every morning I look forward to doing rounds in my garden.




What delights me most are the fresh leaves and buds from my plants.



bonsai given by my kuya mayor arnel
 This morning it was one after the other...



old man's palm or Cocothrinax crinita

even this small cycad which my sister brought from the states is showing signs of new life.



...greener leaves and blooming foliage awakens my senses.





...just looking at the greens, removing dry leaves,  pruning and even  replanting are enough to make my morning a blissful one.


...just one of the rewards and happiness for taking care of them well.



"One of the most delightful things about a garden is the anticipation it provides."
                                                                   -W.E. Johns, The Passing Show


                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment